사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

8 Tips To Boost Your Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Game

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lynell Conde
댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-09-04 18:49

본문

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgghost tracker installation Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless programmed to a particular pin code. It's tiny and is affixed to the loom on the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send you an instant message on your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It records GPS location and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. bmw m3 ghost installer Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected how to install ghost immobiliser your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.